Favorite Sport?

Syntax

Tristen
Aug 9, 2013
You asked for our favorite sports, I don't have any so I simply answered none. Don't ask for people's opinions if you don't want them.

I asked what people's very sports were, not asked if you didn't like any.

Mee

May 4, 2012
I asked what people's very sports were, not asked if you didn't like any.

Yes and it's okay if someone does not have any interest in a certain area hence why you can put "None" for music, games, movies, etc on Facebook.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
You clearly don't under stand what an argument is. Go away.

ar·gu·ment

/ˈärgyəmənt/

Noun
  1. An exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one: "I've had an argument with my father".
  2. A reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong.
Please don't tell me to go away.

DingLyDellmeister

To Ding, or to Dell.
Aug 21, 2011
ar·gu·ment

/ˈärgyəmənt/

Noun

• An exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one: "I've had an argument with my father".
    • A reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong.
Nice use of Google there.

Go away :)

Impulse

Aug 28, 2013
Personally, i love cricket so that's my favourite sport, Football is another too. - but i just focus more on cricket ::)

Syntax

Tristen
Aug 9, 2013
ar·gu·ment

/ˈärgyəmənt/

Noun

• An exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one: "I've had an argument with my father".
    • A reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong.
Congrats, you're less stupider than I thought you were.

Users who are viewing this thread