Recruiting Fansite Staff

Patriik

Hello Kitty is Senpai!
Mar 20, 2016
Hello dear DevBest users and jobseekers!

Little about the fansite
The fansite is made for game called Transformice (some of you might know some of you don't). The fansite is still closed beta so I wont give out any links to the fansite. On the fansite users can discuss about the game and it changes, they can upload fanart from the game to fansite's public gallery, they can chat and also help each others. Fansite's journalists will also create news that will tell more about the game and tell more about the events in the game!

I am currently looking for
  • 1 Graphic Designer
  • 1 Coder/Developer (php & html)
Requirements (Graphic Designer)
  • Knowledge from photo editing tools (such as photoshop or gimp)
  • Skill to draw characters from thee game
  • Eye to make cool and beautiful creations
  • Skype account
Requirements (Coder)
  • Knowledge from php, mysql and html
  • Skills to improve the fansite in the future
  • Past experience!
  • Skype account
How to apply?
You can apply by sending me open application in here by private message or by sending me a message in skype (my skype is: patutommi). Please when you write your application dont make it into list and tell as much as possible about yourself and tell your age!

If you are seeking for the graphic designers spot please include some of your past creations!

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Hello dear DevBest users and jobseekers!

Little about the fansite
The fansite is made for game called Transformice (some of you might know some of you don't). The fansite is still closed beta so I wont give out any links to the fansite. On the fansite users can discuss about the game and it changes, they can upload fanart from the game to fansite's public gallery, they can chat and also help each others. Fansite's journalists will also create news that will tell more about the game and tell more about the events in the game!

I am currently looking for
  • 1 Graphic Designer
  • 1 Coder/Developer (php & html)
Requirements (Graphic Designer)
  • Knowledge from photo editing tools (such as photoshop or gimp)
  • Skill to draw characters from thee game
  • Eye to make cool and beautiful creations
  • Skype account
Requirements (Coder)
  • Knowledge from php, mysql and html
  • Skills to improve the fansite in the future
  • Past experience!
  • Skype account
How to apply?
You can apply by sending me open application in here by private message or by sending me a message in skype (my skype is: patutommi). Please when you write your application dont make it into list and tell as much as possible about yourself and tell your age!

If you are seeking for the graphic designers spot please include some of your past creations!
Whats your skype name?

Users who are viewing this thread