Recruiting Fansite Crew

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
Are you familiar with php coding?
Do you want to join a Fansite project?

The daily crew need to signup to the retro hotels who join us. Then post about Events, New furnitures, Rares etc.
If you own a retro hotel and want to join the fansite, just contact me.
We wont post any negative comment or news about other hotel at all. Our intention is to make a good fansite for all users all over.

Want a preview? Take a look here: and before posting about translate fails, missing stuff etc, keep in mind im Looking for someone to help fix it ;)

Love or hate the idear - Its 100% for free

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited by a moderator:

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017

This is what the website looks like to me it's not really responsive also I don't think your allowed to post hosting services but just warning my post got deleted for that reason Im pretty sure it's fine on pc just not phone but goodluck dude if u need any help feel free to dm me.

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012

This is what the website looks like to me it's not really responsive also I don't think your allowed to post hosting services but just warning my post got deleted for that reason Im pretty sure it's fine on pc just not phone but goodluck dude if u need any help feel free to dm me.
I will try get it phone readable

Bop

May 28, 2020
For larger monitors , other than that, the website looks great. Love the design guys, keep up the good work!

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
For larger monitors , other than that, the website looks great. Love the design guys, keep up the good work!
If we get any success with the site, we will offcourse try make all happy :)

JustMe

Mar 4, 2019
Luckyman, If you have habboon or any habbo retro account tell me, because my shit wifi is not letting me go into discord to add you so we can talk. I want to be apart of the team.

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
Luckyman, If you have habboon or any habbo retro account tell me, because my shit wifi is not letting me go into discord to add you so we can talk. I want to be apart of the team.
This Devbest allow DM :) Ill sent you a message

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
Not sure what this is for? We’ve already got FindRetros, DevBest & habboassets.com
FindRetros is for looking for retro. Fansite it a site for supporting hotels, write about games, news, furni etc.
Keep in mind - Its a FREE offer (understanding or not)

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
PsRjG2x.png

This design was for my first Habbo fansite back in 2010. Nice to see it still being used. It was website design before someone turned it into a forum theme.

Awesome stuff :D

Good luck with it all.

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
This design was for my first Habbo fansite back in 2010. Nice to see it still being used. It was website design before someone turned it into a forum theme.

Awesome stuff :D

Good luck with it all.
To bad noone want to use it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread