Failed registration

Septicky

Aug 18, 2018
Hey.

I'm running PlusEmu and a revcms. Whenever I register a user, the user doesn't get created in the database.

However, if I add the accounts manually, they work.

Any ideas?

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
Are there columns that are set as not null and not included in registration? if so, uncheck the boxes that are not null (except from id,username,mail like core things)

Septicky

Aug 18, 2018
Sounds stupid but try running this.
Code:
ALTER table users ADD column seckey VARCHAR(999);
Didn't help mate.
"The username you entered does not exist!"

It's not in the DB, so that's probably why.

Are there columns that are set as not null and not included in registration? if so, uncheck the boxes that are not null (except from id,username,mail like core things)
Your solution kind of worked. I removed the primary keys from the users column, and then all registrations went to the db.

However, now I'm getting this error; I can't even get onto /me lol.
You must be registered for see images attach

Berk

berkibap#4233
Developer
Oct 17, 2015
Are you running IIS? If so, click php manager and click logs, then it'll show you whats wrong at the very bottom of log file.

Also, put back primary keys, as they are required to disable double usernames.

Septicky

Aug 18, 2018
Are you running IIS? If so, click php manager and click logs, then it'll show you whats wrong at the very bottom of log file.

Also, put back primary keys, as they are required to disable double usernames.

Sorry that this turned into some kind of setup-help, I didn't mean to do that. But here's what I found in the PHP error logs.

Code:
[30-Aug-2018 03:31:45 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'phpFastCache\Exceptions\phpFastCacheDriverCheckException' with message 'Files is not installed or is misconfigured, cannot continue.' in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\engine\classes\phpfastcache\src\phpFastCache\Drivers\Files\Driver.php:49
Stack trace:
#0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\engine\classes\phpfastcache\src\phpFastCache\CacheManager.php(103): phpFastCache\Drivers\Files\Driver->__construct(Array)
#1 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\engine\templates\me.php(13): phpFastCache\CacheManager::getInstance('files')
#2 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\engine\classes\parsing.php(66): include('C:\\inetpub\\wwwr...')
#3 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\me.php(46): Parsing->Write('me')
#4 {main}

Next exception 'phpFastCache\Exceptions\phpFastCacheDriverCheckException' with message 'Files is not installed or is misconfigured, cannot continue.' in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\engine\classes\phpfastcache\src\phpFastCache\CacheManager.php:111
Stack trace:
#0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\engine\templates\me.php(13): phpFastCache\CacheManager::getInstance('files')
#1 C:\inetpub\www in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\engine\classes\phpfastcache\src\phpFastCache\CacheManager.php on line 111

Users who are viewing this thread