[Facebook Game Credits] Facebook Game Credits Cheat [It Works ;D ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze

Web Developer
Feb 24, 2011
Note.. If you are having trouble Go to The Help Website down below theres a vid to help youh k thanks

Hey Guys this reаlly wοrks and I gоt my 500 credits

Just follow thesе 3 stеps:

1. Cоpy thіs cοde (highlight and press CTRL-C):

[mod] Removed code - Titch. [/mod]

2. Dеlete the аctuаl addrеss frоm the url fiеld in your browser аnd pаstе thе cоdе іnstead.

3. Press Entеr аnd waіt for а bіt, іt can takе up to а minute tо cоmpletе.

Thаt's іt!

If yоu аre havіng trоublе with thesе instructions, try vіеwing the instructions herе: [mod] Url removed - Titch. [/mod]

it's where I learned it

Reegan

Dec 10, 2010
Prove you have 500 credits. screenshot?

----------------------------------------------------------edit---------------------------------------------------------

Its in Habbo Realease wrong section

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Yeah, dont use this
I tried it, its a hack into your facebook, they spam out your friends etc
dont use it,kfnx

Blaze

Web Developer
Feb 24, 2011
;p I know But i didnt post this ;l my friend did blaze?

randell

Apr 19, 2011
yeah right

just tryed this and dont work i used a fake fb account i have that i called the giver lol dont ask and yeah it's bogus and your site with info is still down so not sure why you would even bother with wasting your time to sign up to post something like this it all seems so pointless either well done for trying lol dev im new to this site are there many scamms like this plz close thread with a warning to ppl cause this just doesn't look good cheers

Reegan

Dec 10, 2010
Yeah your very correct and well this thread should be closed due to hacking site.

ZakWilko

Aug 7, 2010
fucking noob! good job these guys found this out before you started hacking our accounts you prick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread