Flash Fabbo.ca ~ Brand new hotel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindseey

Jun 21, 2012
p5NFN1D.png

Hey Devbest! Doing the usual thing when I'm bored, decided to spend some spare time making a habbo retro with one of my friends. Classic right?

Anyways, we have just finished working on the final tweaks on the hotel and have decided we are ready to open. I appreciate all feedback as we want to make this this best experience possible for our community.

We plan on hosting daily events, weekly events, and setting up radio and having DJs from the client. Being from the fansite scheme of habbo I think we can excel in the community base of the site!

Only thing I ask is for cooperation due to the fact we are just opening today. Anyways, here are the sceenshots for the site.

Index page -
WWaCmWf.png

Me page -
tHsCzh5.png

Client -
UQKD0Pi.png
The URL is - if you want to see for yourself!

Would love to see feedback, don't care if its bad or good feedback!
Thanks

Last edited:

Fr4n

Dec 30, 2012
Good luck, pre sure you and matt are friends with bill (billsonnn). :)

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Looks pretty much basic, we've seen it all before!Good luck mayn!

Jessica123

Aug 17, 2014
1) I just joined straight away their are inactive staff members you guys haven't been on Saturday nor Sunday to Thursday that is basically a week inactive.

But anyways no one will join coz no one is active and 0 users online delete my acc it's Jess waste of time joining

K, thanks bye.

Oct 11, 2014
1) I just joined straight away their are inactive staff members you guys haven't been on Saturday nor Sunday to Thursday that is basically a week inactive.

But anyways no one will join coz no one is active and 0 users online delete my acc it's Jess waste of time joining

K, thanks bye.
OFFT : Wow Rude
OT : Goodluck

Legend

https://habda.sh/
Jun 17, 2015
Looks like a great hotel, although it's exactly the same as the other hotels like it. Maybe try to make it more appealing. Good luck!

Add: It's offline...?

Crimzr

Do somethin' for a boss
Apr 12, 2015
Looks like a normal hotel to me, I would suggest changing some stuff and becoming more unique. Best of luck to ya.

Habbeonz

Jun 26, 2015
Ok Rite first off all I hate your banner, Its just another hotel in the books but here is a better banner that one is all over the joint!!! This took me 5 mins fuck off if you don't like it
C7l0s9L.gif

k4EHkVC.png

Sorry just testing for you, your server crashed xD
Fuck off your hotel is lagging as fuck and is shit and uses a .tk domain we don't have time for you

rent

Sep 24, 2012
Ok Rite first off all I hate your banner, Its just another hotel in the books but here is a better banner that one is all over the joint!!! This took me 5 mins fuck off if you don't like it
C7l0s9L.gif

Fuck off your hotel is lagging as fuck and is shit and uses a .tk domain we don't have time for you
And yet you asked us how to setup a hotel.

rent

Sep 24, 2012
That was a different user.... I am not them...
Making a new account from "Bobbahotel" to "Habbeonz", changes avatar from Beon Mngr to Beon admin, defo not you lad.
Dont go trying to hate someone elses shit when you can't even set one up

Posing

Oct 19, 2011
You need to make more improvement to this hotel if you want it to be something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread