Expired Hotel - Scam

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Hi users of Dev-best!

I am just letting you guys know, not to purchase anything from Expired Hotel. Their owner, Anthony, scammed me 10.09 USD, which is 6 pounds. He said he was selling me a phoenix license, since he has two. But, when I asked him for password, he ignored me. Then he IP Banned me from his hotel. But wait till I get home. His site gonna be fucked. So just giving you guys a heads up, not to purchase ANYTHING from that scam site. Please thank me in advace #up#

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
Never go first when your buying items over the internet. Unless it's someone you know. Your own risk though.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
cough- he is too poor to have 2 loloolol he barely has 1 some1 donated to him -cough- he thinks there was a vulnerability within the username=field on the homepage in phoenixphp (noob lol) -cough- thinks hes pr0 hacker who can secure websites -cough- i really have a bad cold lolol

A

-Anthony

Rory, no one dropped my DB the otherday, I did that myself >.> Because he removed something of the database so i had to re-back up my database, Nice try though, and Chris, you bought Trial-moderator, i've got the proof on transaction ID, and i've gave you trial-Mod your just bad because i fired you for your abusive roomalerts 24/7. Gtfo please & GL dropping my site, I've removed every exploit i can.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Rory, no one dropped my DB the otherday, I did that myself >.> Because he removed something of the database so i had to re-back up my database, Nice try though, and Chris, you bought Trial-moderator, i've got the proof on transaction ID, and i've gave you trial-Mod your just bad because i fired you for your abusive roomalerts 24/7. Gtfo please & GL dropping my site, I've removed every exploit i can.
WHICH IS NONE CAUSE U FUCKING SUCK j.s

A

-Anthony

Im not advertising my hotel link on here, pm me if you want it & i don't care if you hack it, don't make you big over the internet >.> & I didnt scam, He bought TRIAL TRIAL .... I REPEAT ... TRIAL moderator and i gave it to him and he abuses it 24/7 so i fired him of the list.

-Donny-

Jul 30, 2011
not transaction id sorry the payment of the trial mod*
scamerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

A

-Anthony

Damn, your a noob. Who scams £6 ? :S I've clearly gave out 2 trial mods who bought it & Chris was last one to buy t-mod till i took it of the VIP list, SOrry man, did i hurt ur feeligns because i fired u that day when u abused ur powers? damn .. man i feel sorry for u :S

vRory

Unemployed.
May 4, 2011
Umadbro? your db got dropped just addmitt it, and the db was like a olddd back up cos the users went from '400+' to '200+'

Users who are viewing this thread