Eventhalert PlusEmu Habbon Edit

Giancarlo

Jul 3, 2016
Hello friends , I'm using editing habbon PlusEmu wanted to know how I can change the command text :eha ( :eventalert ) and put a picture , also I want to change where says "Habbo"

AS7CRUj.png

I want to eliminate the waiting time to send another: eha :) eventalert), would appreciate your help

dbBtU92.png

regards http://forum.*****.com/images/smilies/laugh.gif

May 1, 2015
Code:
PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().SendMessage(new BroadcastMessageAlertComposer(":follow " + Session.GetHabbo().Username + " for events! win prizes!\r\n- " + Session.GetHabbo().Username, ""), "");
Edit that to your liking.
Code:
else
                    {
                        TimeSpan timeSpan = DateTime.Now - PlusEnvironment.lastEvent;
                        if (timeSpan.Hours >= 1)
                        {
                            PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().SendMessage(new BroadcastMessageAlertComposer(":follow " + Session.GetHabbo().Username + " for events! win prizes!\r\n- " + Session.GetHabbo().Username, ""), "");
                            PlusEnvironment.lastEvent = DateTime.Now;
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            int num = checked(60 - timeSpan.Minutes);
                            Session.SendWhisper("Event Cooldown! " + num + " minutes left until another event can be hosted.", 0);
Remove that to get rid of the cooldown.

Giancarlo

Jul 3, 2016
Hello friends , I'm using editing habbon PlusEmu wanted to know how I can change the command text :eha ( :eventalert ) and put a picture , also I want to change where says "Habbo"

AS7CRUj.png

I want to eliminate the waiting time to send another: eha :) eventalert), would appreciate your help

dbBtU92.png

regards
laugh.gif
Code:
Edit that to your liking.
Code:
else
                    {
                        TimeSpan timeSpan = DateTime.Now - PlusEnvironment.lastEvent;
                        if (timeSpan.Hours >= 1)
                        {
                            PlusEnvironment.lastEvent = DateTime.Now;
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            int num = checked(60 - timeSpan.Minutes);
                            Session.SendWhisper("Event Cooldown! " + num + " minutes left until another event can be hosted.", 0);
Remove that to get rid of the cooldown.
In part I put the code? I am new at this xd

Users who are viewing this thread