Recruiting Event Staff/Moderators/Beta Testers

iProdigy

Jun 11, 2011
Hello,

I'm the owner of the new and upcoming Ultra Hotel, and I'm here to gather a small team. We're not ready to officially open at this given time however it would be wise of me to have a mature and dedicated team ready for the grand opening. With that said, I'm looking to fill the following positions: (this will also include a BRIEF description)

-Event Staff: As a member of the Events Team, you will be tasked with the job of organizing fun and entertaining events of all sorts for our users.

-Moderators: As a Moderator, your job is to ensure that everybody within the hotel is obeying by our rules at all times.

Beta Tester: As a Beta Tester, your job is to help us test out new features and ensure they are bug free before we implement them for all of the users. This job is mainly need before we open; but it will be applied once we have officially open.

If you are interested in any of the named positions above then do not hesitate to get in contact with me! (Methods of contacting myself will be listed at the end.) However bear in mind that you must:

-Be mature,
-Be over the age of fifteen,
-Speak proper English.

If you are interested by this thread then you may contact me via private message. Thanks!

Last edited:

iProdigy

Jun 11, 2011
If you gave a description of the hotel, it would help.
What would you like to know about it? It's an r63b hotel and we have an experienced coder whom is adding new features to the CMS and emulator as we speak. (I won't go into details with the CMS and Emulator at this time.)

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
What would you like to know about it? It's an r63b hotel and we have an experienced coder whom is adding new features to the CMS and emulator as we speak. (I won't go into details with the CMS and Emulator at this time.)
Maybe a name and when you're planning to open?

iProdigy

Jun 11, 2011
I'm the owner of the new and upcoming Ultra Hotel

Sorry for any misconceptions however that is the name. (Ultra Hotel). We're planning to open sometime withing a week from this current date.

Users who are viewing this thread