Escalation(PS3)

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
As we all know, that the PS3 users will get the maps when the PSN is back up lol so in your face PC users and Wii (sorry but you guys should have never got black ops for those to gaming console or for PC gaming).We all know that Wii will never get maps due to there small memory I guess?(Someone told me that they have a small memory so they can't hold on to the maps or they will forget what happened).Anyways what map will you play first?Call of The Dead, Convoy, Stock Pile, Zoo, or Hotel

I'm gonna set my alarm clock to 4am, get a coke, and buy the maps on the first day!

How are you gonna get the maps?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
In my own opinion, don't buy them. They're bad, if you like to snipe, then maybe yes, I like the default maps, theses are just eww, Zoo is really good for sniping, and so is Convoy, convoy is really good for getting 4 kills at the start of each round.

Convoy is also the best for search and destroy, just thought I'd let you know :).

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I'll personally be purchasing the new maps, like always. I look at this way; you can pay $15 to see a two hour movie, or get a map pack for the same price that will last you weeks of enjoyment. Maps packs add more excitement to the game, and make it that much more enjoyable to play.

What map will I play first? Whatever multiplayer map it sends me to first. However, Hotel does look the most appealing to me as I prefer maps with close combat.

How will I get the maps? With same credit card that the hackers stole.

Dayron1234

Jun 30, 2010
Sorry to burst your bubble Jordon but I guess you haven't been paying attention to PS3 updates on twitter? Anyways Convoy, Stock Pile sucks but Zoo and Hotel are pretty good as I played them at my friends house.As for the zombie map its way to hard as George Romero keeps following you so I doubt anyone will get passed round 50.

vLife

Dec 18, 2010
As we all know, that the PS3 users will get the maps when the PSN is back up lol so in your face PC users and Wii (sorry but you guys should have never got black ops for those to gaming console or for PC gaming).We all know that Wii will never get maps due to there small memory I guess?(Someone told me that they have a small memory so they can't hold on to the maps or they will forget what happened).Anyways what map will you play first?Call of The Dead, Convoy, Stock Pile, Zoo, or Hotel

I'm gonna set my alarm clock to 4am, get a coke, and buy the maps on the first day!

How are you gonna get the maps?

Silly statement. You do know that PC Gaming is better than console right? Also that FPS was for PCs before consoles.

JordonBanned

Mar 21, 2011
Sorry to burst your bubble Jordon but I guess you haven't been paying attention to PS3 updates on twitter? Anyways Convoy, Stock Pile sucks but Zoo and Hotel are pretty good as I played them at my friends house.As for the zombie map its way to hard as George Romero keeps following you so I doubt anyone will get passed round 50.

you can get past the George Romano, shoot 1 bullet at a time until his sheild runs out then baddaboom bout 50 shots more and hes dead ive beaten it like 17 times lawl either you suck or you just dont try :)

Dayron1234

Jun 30, 2010
What you mean get past George Romero? He is the boss of the zombies and keeps stalking you.He can be killed with a scavenger and
V-R11(New Weapons).I can kill him if I wanted to but it is more better to have him around so it can be better and have some good laughs.

Users who are viewing this thread