Error when loading client

SaW

Mar 3, 2018
Having the problem that my client loads to 100% and lets me have a slight glimpse of the "online friends" bar before disconnecting with this error:
You must be registered for see images attach

I have no idea what to do as i think my client.php and config.php is set up properly, and have tried multiple other things.

Using Habboemulator

Last edited:

Synapse

PogChamp
Mar 3, 2012
I'm afraid that's exactly your error. You didn't enter your production folder right.

It should be localhost/swf/gordon/Production-1o199191

Not localhost/swf/ swf/gordon.

It says 404, meaning where youre telling your cms where it is its going there and saying "hey! Theres really nothing here!!"

I see what you did, you specified the file locations in config, but also tried to hse those parameters in ur client. Remove the trailing slashes on {externalText}/externaltext.txt so its just {externalText}

Illusions

Dec 31, 2017
I'm afraid that's exactly your error. You didn't enter your production folder right.

It says 404, meaning where youre telling your cms where it is its going there and saying "hey! Theres really nothing here!!"

I see what you did, you specified the file locations in config, but also tried to hse those parameters in ur client. Remove the trailing slashes on {externalText}/externaltext.txt so its just {externalText}
in other words, your swfs are pointing to the wrong place/linked incorrectly.

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017

The reason for the space is because its a new line the developer console just doesnt break it up, so it seems like there's a space without it being the case

Users who are viewing this thread