Error in Emulator

S1monx

Dec 19, 2014
Hi! I'm getting this error in the emulator. I've tried to find out a solution, but couldnt find one. I don't know why it doesn't work. All the configs are configured correctly.

pFq2GKE.jpg

S1monx

Dec 19, 2014
What could I fix there, Jay? New to retros..

What's your Skype? (I know you don't use it, but please?)

JayCustom, here is my items table

DarkXIDE

Oct 3, 2011
Not sure but try this.

On your computer (gonna give instructions of Windows 7)
Go down to the right corner in the bottom, click the time.
"Change settings for date & time"
"Change date & time" (administrator)
"Change calendar settings"
Then two windows will open up.
Click on the overlapping window and select the tab to the left. It should say something like "Number" or some synonym to that.
Then you change the decimal "," to ".".

That might solve your problem so the decimal is "." instead of ","

S1monx

Dec 19, 2014
DarkXIDE OMG? What's your Skype?! It worked! But how does that fix it?!?! What has the time to do with the retro? What does changing , to . do?

DarkXIDE

Oct 3, 2011
DarkXIDE OMG? What's your Skype?! It worked! But how does that fix it?!?! What has the time to do with the retro? What does changing , to . do?
I see you are from Norway. In both Norway and Sweden we use "," to mark decimals. Like 9/2 = 4,5 but in the US they use "." Ex. 9/2 = 4.5. The emu is based of the US systems and when the emu uses numbers, it want to use ".".

S1monx

Dec 19, 2014
Now my client is Spanish :( How to fix? Even changed the external_flash_texts in the game folder in htdocs.

Please tell me your Skype, DarkXIDE? I want to talk to you :)

Last edited:

DarkXIDE

Oct 3, 2011
Now my client is Spanish :( How to fix? Even changed the external_flash_texts in the game folder in htdocs.

Please tell me your Skype, DarkXIDE? I want to talk to you :)
It's your external_flash_texts.txt that is in Spanish. You have two options.
1. Search for a English one
2. Translate it yourself

My Skype is darknesssky1337 (on my DevBest-profile) I will not answer if you call but I can write to you.

S1monx

Dec 19, 2014
I changed it to english, but when I restarted emu it was still spanish. Cleared cache and it works :D But know I have a problem at /me. Added you on Skype btw.

Last edited:

S1monx

Dec 19, 2014
@JayCustom But it says that it has a housekeeping if you look at the pic. Anyways, what's your Skype? Going to add ShockCMS or Evo/Lunar CMS (the one you uploaded) tomorrow. It's a private hotel for me and a couple of friends, so I would be happy if you could help on Skype. If you don't use it actively, please just tell me it. I can't PM you because I don't have enough posts..

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
@JayCustom But it says that it has a housekeeping if you look at the pic. Anyways, what's your Skype? Going to add ShockCMS or Evo/Lunar CMS (the one you uploaded) tomorrow. It's a private hotel for me and a couple of friends, so I would be happy if you could help on Skype. If you don't use it actively, please just tell me it. I can't PM you because I don't have enough posts..
I don't ever go on skype period.

Users who are viewing this thread