Error FluxRP Emu

Scaaa

Jan 17, 2020
Salut, je suis français, j'ai essayé le pack FluxRP avec un CMS RevCMS mais à 76% j'ai eu cette erreur dans l'émeu
qui pourrait m'aider? Merci

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Scaaa

Jan 17, 2020
Hi, I'm French, I tried the FluxRP pack with a RevCMS CMS but at 76% I had this error in the emu who could help me? I said that above, and yes I configured everything well but my logs say that:

Bug during user login: System.NullReferenceException: La r?f?rence d'objet n'est pas d?finie ? une instance d'un objet.
? Plus.HabboHotel.Roleplay.Instance.CreateRoleplayInstance.GenerateInstance(DataRow RPStats) dans C:\Users\Hender\Documents\FluxEMU1.79\Plus Emulator\HabboHotel\Roleplay\Instance\GenerateRoleplayInstance.cs:ligne 35
? Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryLogin(String authTicket) dans C:\Users\Hender\Documents\FluxEMU1.79\Plus Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:ligne 213
Post automatically merged:

arrives at 76% the error on the emu is put then I have this message in the ExceptionLogs

Scaaa

Jan 17, 2020
Yes I took the FluxRP pack, with the cms RageRP but it is buggy suddenly I took a RevCMS and I put it instead
Post automatically merged:

This pack :

Cms :

Users who are viewing this thread