EpicHosts Proxy with R63B Habboon HELP

Zach

Dec 29, 2015
Hi I am having trouble setting up my proxy on a R63B retro I have made. If I put the client.php ip and port to the VPS's IP and port, it will connect 100% working. If I put it to the proxy's IP and port, it gets stuck at 76%. I don't know what to place in the emulator config aswell I mean were I place the proxy ip as its all currently the VPS IP and works fine but yeah, please help?

iJavaSucks

Apr 25, 2014
Hi I am having trouble setting up my proxy on a R63B retro I have made. If I put the client.php ip and port to the VPS's IP and port, it will connect 100% working. If I put it to the proxy's IP and port, it gets stuck at 76%. I don't know what to place in the emulator config aswell I mean were I place the proxy ip as its all currently the VPS IP and works fine but yeah, please help?
Did you change the Swfs, to the ip of the proxy?

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
You are meant to configure the swfs to connect to your server IP, but seeing as you have a proxy use that IP instead. Bind your server to its own IP not the proxy.

Zach

Dec 29, 2015
You are meant to configure the swfs to connect to your server IP, but seeing as you have a proxy use that IP instead. Bind your server to its own IP not the proxy.
I dont understand so in external_Variables instead of it being blazehotel.cf make it the proxy ip yeah?

Users who are viewing this thread