Recruiting Entity

EntityUK

Jan 15, 2017
Entity
Are you looking to join a global company? A company that run loads of organisations, look no more Entity is here. Think you have the skills and attitude for us? Then continue to read on our vacancies!

- Support Agent

This position is VOLUNTARY based, your main job will be to respond to emails and messages on social media. With the future to expand to more of an executive position.

- Customer Relations

This position is VOLUNTARY based, your main job will be to make relations with our customers this job expands into sales.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note all applications must have experience using cPanel, as well as have experience in customer service. If you still wish to apply for a position please reply with Skype usernames below.

GamerX

You Never Walk Alone
Aug 24, 2016
Entity
Are you looking to join a global company? A company that run loads of organisations, look no more Entity is here. Think you have the skills and attitude for us? Then continue to read on our vacancies!

- Support Agent

This position is VOLUNTARY based, your main job will be to respond to emails and messages on social media. With the future to expand to more of an executive position.

- Customer Relations

This position is VOLUNTARY based, your main job will be to make relations with our customers this job expands into sales.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note all applications must have experience using cPanel, as well as have experience in customer service. If you still wish to apply for a position please reply with Skype usernames below.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Would be awesome if it looked like he knew what he was doing. I'm usually right with my instincts based off of their communication through typing/speaking. Love to see myself be wrong though, I'd laugh. Never happened before tbh.

EntityUK

Jan 15, 2017
Would be awesome if it looked like he knew what he was doing. I'm usually right with my instincts based off of their communication through typing/speaking. Love to see myself be wrong though, I'd laugh. Never happened before tbh.

Guessing you are always wrong then? You cannot base someone purely down to those two things. However I would like to prove you wrong as I have with others.

For all those who are worried about our website, as well as for when the organisations will be launched one by one. I can happily announce the forums will be first to hit the door and second will be our careers site.

Users who are viewing this thread