Status
Not open for further replies.

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
As posted in OS...

XRetro;964509 said:
This is strange to be honest..
The network ran by andrew force hotel & Vibearray have too had their google adsence account suspended & are now battling like otaku is. I Herd zap & I know LFGamers did as well.. Maybe this is work of sulake trying to cut of the power source to retros and popular forums that relate to them.

Aaron;964484 said:
You may have recently noticed that our adverts have changed to addynamo - this is because we got kicked off of Googles Adsense and they've refused our appeal, thus we are no longer able to continue hosting the following websites;

HabboRP.com
Habboon.com
RetroTopSites.com

All 3 sites will be closing over the next few days, the domains may be sold or redirected to other websites.

We hope to have our minecraft server pick up some attention and we look forward to bringing you new gaming servers to play on in the future - we've had a long, fun run out of Habbo but it's time we move on from it.
What do you think will happen about their Habboon and HabboRP users? And do you think is another way of Sulake to cut off resources for retros?

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
They'll just run of to another retro as they always do when a hotel closes.

It does seem fishy that all of this is happening randomly probably is sulake taking action but in a way you wouldn't have imagined.

Paradocs

LieWise Developer!
May 10, 2011
do i care i am making Russian hotel (there is no habbo russia so they will NOT touch me)

Penguin

Web Developer
Apr 15, 2012
They cannot touch you because they do not know you (Physically), also why would anyone?

Most hotel's don't really succeed now other than a "few", I doubt it would bother "Sulake".

Paradocs

LieWise Developer!
May 10, 2011
My Hotel will be popular bc as you all know there was Habbo.ru but it was closed and many russian speakers want habbo back and i am making there wish come alive :rasta:

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
There only closing down cause of the fact they have been suspended from google ads which helps them pay for all of this. Which is ashame and which is what has been happening for retros which are at the top.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Who cares if 2 hotels have shut down..
Hotels close and open all the time.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread