:enable

mcjefix

May 4, 2012
I saw at other hotels that when you start with playing you already have a :enable on you.. Where can I change that so that when you register you have :enable 44?

:)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I saw at other hotels that when you start with playing you already have a :enable on you.. Where can I change that so that when you register you have :enable 44?

:)
You mean free VIP, wherein they get the VIP commands. Simply run this query on your database:
UPDATE users WHERE vip = '1'

That will set all of your users VIP status to 1. If you want new users to get VIP, (navicat), right-click users table, click Design Table. Then select vip column, there is a field there saying "Default", put 1 and everything should be alright.

mcjefix

May 4, 2012
I already have that in my hotel, but I mean I want people to have an effect on them when they check in the hotel, is that possible? So without saying :enable 44.

TheCanadian

Jordan behind you ;P
Mar 21, 2011
I already have that in my hotel, but I mean I want people to have an effect on them when they check in the hotel, is that possible? So without saying :enable 44.
I know what you exactly trying to say, it might be possible if you add a few codes in the registering. Like add something about inserting to users effects table with that code?

Users who are viewing this thread