Emulator stuck on SSOTicketEvent

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
I attempted to enter the client in 3 occasions, on 3 different clients, and all of them froze at 76% and sticks on SSOTicketEvent

I am using a private version of HabboEmulator, does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it?
I'm using an old backup of my retro I had around 10 months ago or so.

You must be registered for see images attach

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
I think he means is there any error logs in the emulators “logs” folder, it would log the error there.

Did this version work before? Could it be the wrong Habbo.swf, maybe it’s the database you’re using.
its the exact setup i used before, but I wiped some tables. I'll try put all data back in the tables, and see if that does anything.
Post automatically merged:

its the exact setup i used before, but I wiped some tables. I'll try put all data back in the tables, and see if that does anything.
Same problem with the old database.

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Post automatically merged:

Same problem with the old database.
Could it be setup wrong? Ports, SWF’s etc

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
Are you using the same cms? Could your previous cms have had SSO Ticket fixes that are currently not present?
I am using the same CMS, new skin, but have also tried on the previous skin with no success.
Everything was just straight up dragged from my old server on the new basically.
Brad probably did some fixes over teamviewer that could be breaking it, but he won't reply to any of my messages so I'm at a loss currently.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
I am using the same CMS, new skin, but have also tried on the previous skin with no success.
Everything was just straight up dragged from my old server on the new basically.
Brad probably did some fixes over teamviewer that could be breaking it, but he won't reply to any of my messages so I'm at a loss currently.
It's possible that it could be your SSO ticket for the account not being created when you access the client, so you're not being allowed into it. Either that or your Habbo.swf does not match your emulator version.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I doubt Brad would do that purposely. Not sure what else to suggest...

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
Continuing the problem?
yes

It's possible that it could be your SSO ticket for the account not being created when you access the client, so you're not being allowed into it. Either that or your Habbo.swf does not match your emulator version.
I'm not sure why that'd be happening. And the Habbo.swf does match up with the emulator version, its the same setup i had previously.

Users who are viewing this thread