Emulator freezing when rank <6

FuryHotel

Nov 25, 2016
Any help on this?
The second I join a room on my hotel, while my rank is set to 6, 7, 8 or 9, this frame freezes, and makes me unable to do anything. This doesn't happen when my rank is set below 6.
Any idea why this is happening? Can't find anything about it.
9b3c9a00b8d54a049358caa2a6f1834e.png

regimozz

Jun 3, 2011
Any help on this?
The second I join a room on my hotel, while my rank is set to 6, 7, 8 or 9, this frame freezes, and makes me unable to do anything. This doesn't happen when my rank is set below 6.
Any idea why this is happening? Can't find anything about it.
9b3c9a00b8d54a049358caa2a6f1834e.png
Have never seen this problem before. Post your error log please from debug > logs
Have you checked that all your permissions have been set correctly? Check your permissions_groups, permissions_rights, permissions_commands and permissions tables to ensure they're all configured correctly. Have you recently edited something in your emulator?

Chr0mer

Jul 4, 2012
Have never seen this problem before. Post your error log please from debug > logs
Have you checked that all your permissions have been set correctly? Check your permissions_groups, permissions_rights, permissions_commands and permissions tables to ensure they're all configured correctly. Have you recently edited something in your emulator?
Hello, i am a friend of him.

Yeah, he has translated the commands in \HabboHotel\Rooms\Chat\Commands and the permissions should be good.

We can see when we go into a room the Emulator says there 0 users online, but 1 room loaded.. ?

a3cf1e78799946b89ac5e99a1894b30f.png

regimozz

Jun 3, 2011
Hello, i am a friend of him.

Yeah, he has translated the commands in \HabboHotel\Rooms\Chat\Commands and the permissions should be good.

We can see when we go into a room the Emulator says there 0 users online, but 1 room loaded.. ?

a3cf1e78799946b89ac5e99a1894b30f.png
Does the users online status change to 1 in the database?

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
Ctrl+f "GetHabbo().Rank < 6" & "GetHabbo().Rank <= 6", see if you find anything suspicious, if not check permission tables. Failing that, consider trying a fresh copy of plus or a fresh database if you've fucked around with things.

regimozz

Jun 3, 2011
Where would we ctrl+f? Massive thanks for the help, and sorry for being a little noob-ish.
Its clearly something that has been set to work for anyone above rank 6. Double check what commands have been made available to rank 6 above. Make sure that they have valid references within the emulator and vice versa.

Check what permissions have been assigned to rank 6. I'm not that good with the programming side but couldn't potentially if the emulator is trying to load a permission that doesn't exist, couldn't this cause you to DC? Check your permission tables once more.

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
Its clearly something that has been set to work for anyone above rank 6. Double check what commands have been made available to rank 6 above. Make sure that they have valid references within the emulator and vice versa.

Check what permissions have been assigned to rank 6. I'm not that good with the programming side but couldn't potentially if the emulator is trying to load a permission that doesn't exist, couldn't this cause you to DC? Check your permission tables once more.
It would only cause a disconnection if its set to disconnect if the permission isn't found in the emulator, which I believe it does not, not completely sure though.

Users who are viewing this thread