EMU & SWFS

Greaseme

Jul 6, 2011
Hey People

Im making a new hotel but i searched everywhere to get a new EMULATOR which one is the best and im searching for an up-to-date SWF pack i heard about SwiftEMU Revision 5 Alpha 3 but can't find it anywhere and i don't know which CMS i can use....

Do you people have a link or something?

Greetings,

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Keep looking. Releases are everywhere. Try to get PlusEMU (i believe thats what it is called) and just look
im now on SWFS from 2012
Doesn't matter when the swf's are from all you need to change is habbo.swf in your R63/SWF/R63B or whatever you have it named folder :)

Greaseme

Jul 6, 2011
Keep looking. Releases are everywhere. Try to get PlusEMU (i believe thats what it is called) and just look

Doesn't matter when the swf's are from all you need to change is habbo.swf in your R63/SWF/R63B or whatever you have it named folder :)

Well it doesnt update the clothing i cant find and the furni... by changing the habbo SWF....

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Well it doesnt update the clothing i cant find and the furni... by changing the habbo SWF....
The clothing isn't in the swfs. The clothing is just A swf in the R63 folder that allows the user to change their clothes, in the swf would be the colors which you can do that yourself in figuredata(easy) and furniture is just updated by getting a new catalogue and replacing the furnidata and hof_furni?

Users who are viewing this thread