Introduction Ello

B

Brianna

Hey guys. My name is Brianna Patton. Im new here! So i dont know how this works...:confused: I hope you guys had a good easter. Cause i know i did! T_T Cry cry :(! Im crying because my mum died a month ago! See ya later guys i gotta go!

B

Brianna

Your right Deion. I wont worry bout the past. Ill think about the future! Yeah thinking about it does make it more painful.

B

Brianna

Shit like that, do not post here. Welcome
Wow iPie what a good quote. Sarcasm. Just be shitting nice. My mum died. Also my grandpa is having surgery. So be fucking nice. Is there anyone here that is nice? :down:

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Wow iPie what a good quote. Sarcasm. Just be shitting nice. My mum died. Also my grandpa is having surgery. So be fucking nice. Is there anyone here that is nice? :down:
I was just trying to say, there a a fuck load of trolls that don't give a shit. Be careful!

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
he is right what he's trying to say is that people might take the piss and make fun

there are loads of heartless lowlife these days be careful

B

Brianna

he is right what he's trying to say is that people might take the piss and make fun

there are loads of heartless lowlife these days be careful
You guys are right. People make fun of things that they shouldn't be making fun of! God loads of people that have a heartless life. Thanks Canadian and wassim you guys do have a heart :)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Welcome to DevBest, the home of fun. Be careful, trolls are anywhere. And oh, you're female.. so welcome, DevBest has few female member sadly so that's why we're glad there's another one who would join the female team. By the way, meet the guy behind DevBest, :D

Enjoy your stay and have fun! (^^,)

Users who are viewing this thread