Electro17 Emu - Room Chat,

Eubboline

Jul 18, 2012
Dear Devbest users,

I came across two problems with this emulator ( ).

gnpd.png

1. This happens everytime i try to talk or use a command. BUT when i don't use the normal chat bubble then i can talk but commands still don't work.
  2. Third problem is that the chatbubbles menu is quite short. How can i change it?

I decompiled the source to find the errors but i can't seem to think of the emu being the problem :/

Best regards
moere

Last edited:

Eubboline

Jul 18, 2012
Use a different emulator. I'd suggest AKIIX's Plus Edit or Swift Emu r5.
Hello Ultra

Thanks for the advice. With AKIIX's Plus edit I am not satisfied as base. With the Swift emu r5 (I have added all freakish fixes from dev, kek, rz, french forum and so on) I had one Issue: I could never ever find an swf release that is working well with it. Well My problem was when i used newer swfs then the headers for the inventory part weren't up to date (dc when opening and unfortunately I am not into packet logging yet :/ And asking forums all the time for help just annoys everyone) and with an older swf release I (mainly the one provided in the threads where the emu is released) I couldn't use the effects, signs, and interaction types (for example swimming as this is an effect).

So swift would be my favorite but with these problems i would need someone helping me for one or two hours trying to solve these things.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Hello Ultra

Thanks for the advice. With AKIIX's Plus edit I am not satisfied as base. With the Swift emu r5 (I have added all freakish fixes from dev, kek, rz, french forum and so on) I had one Issue: I could never ever find an swf release that is working well with it. Well My problem was when i used newer swfs then the headers for the inventory part weren't up to date (dc when opening and unfortunately I am not into packet logging yet :/ And asking forums all the time for help just annoys everyone) and with an older swf release I (mainly the one provided in the threads where the emu is released) I couldn't use the effects, signs, and interaction types (for example swimming as this is an effect).

So swift would be my favorite but with these problems i would need someone helping me for one or two hours trying to solve these things.
Same.

Users who are viewing this thread