Edit several things in PlusEMU

mitchellrjc

Apr 30, 2012
Hi Guys,

Im trying to change some thing in my emu, but not successfull atm.

So what im trying to change is the text you get when typing :commands.

You must be registered for see images attach

and like the text appearing in emulator itself.

is there someone able to help me? Or tell me where i have to be in Visual studio to edit this?

Thanks!

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
:commands is pretty much the CommandManager.cs but that doesn't look like PlusEMU to me :lol:
Not necessary, the text are usually in the actual commands file itself as a “description”. Depends how it’s coded.
Hi Guys,

Im trying to change some thing in my emu, but not successfull atm.

So what im trying to change is the text you get when typing :commands.

and like the text appearing in emulator itself.

is there someone able to help me? Or tell me where i have to be in Visual studio to edit this?

Thanks!

For the texts about commands check each command file and look for the texts inside them, should be somewhat near the top bud, as for the emulator texts check the PlusEnvironment.cs (If it’s Plus Emu) and if you have no luck doing this, use the find option in VS.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Not necessary, the text are usually in the actual commands file itself as a “description”. Depends how it’s coded.

For the texts about commands check each command file and look for the texts inside them, should be somewhat near the top bud, as for the emulator texts check the PlusEnvironment.cs (If it’s Plus Emu) and if you have no luck doing this, use the find option in VS.
Ah I thought he meant to break it down into different sections for each rank, my bad, yes this is in the command itself.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
If this is even Plus Emulator, it's a foreign emulator, the emulator isn't in English, so if you're wanting to make it English, there's probably more things you need to edit besides the commands. I'd just use the original Plus Release then transfer what you want from the non-english emulator. Saves you time and you won't have issues that others can't help with, because it's not an official Plus release.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
If this is even Plus Emulator, it's a foreign emulator, the emulator isn't in English, so if you're wanting to make it English, there's probably more things you need to edit besides the commands. I'd just use the original Plus Release then transfer what you want from the non-english emulator. Saves you time and you won't have issues that others can't help with, because it's not an official Plus release.
Hmm I don’t think that’s what he’s asking though. He is from the Netherlands.

Users who are viewing this thread