[EASY] Maintenance Layout [NEW]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCash

May 1, 2011
Do you want a exclusive Maintenance layout?
Well you can see a screenie right here:

You can change very pictures letters and everything, its coded.
Download? Send me an email [email protected]

And i will give it too you.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Uhm, first off. Welcome to devbest, and second: For something to be released in this section, add a download link. mediafire.com and sharefast.net is great for that purpose. Otherwise, nice if this was your first. if not ten i would say i agree with the one below.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Okay dude. You say 'simple' - When you said this I thought it would be simple and nice, like some of my releases lol. But there is many things bad with this. (No offense). One tip, when bordering containers or 'box' 's then use 1px borders. Secondly, use css or html or php or whatever you coded it in (most likely xhtml/html) to change the fonts used and the font sizes. Thirdly, the banner is horrendous, but nice effort and welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay with us. Oh and next time try not to use paint lol.

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
Im not saying that its bad i like it very mutch but how are you gonna code this all but it sure is nice the design

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Im not saying that its bad i like it very mutch but how are you gonna code this all but it sure is nice the design
If you read the thread he states that it's coded already. But what confuses me is that he didn't provide a download link.

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
[Easy] Maintance layout [NEW]

If you read the thread he states that it's coded already. But what confuses me is that he didn't provide a download link.

Well let me be honest that it doesent really look coded it looks like he just made it in imagine layout with only img src things on placed

euan

May 7, 2011
That is really busy, colour wise, looks a bit strange and complicated.

Make the colours more sublte, and you may be onto a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread