Dumb Question

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
So basically a friend of mine's Skype was compromised by some people and they were mass sending a picture of a black man from Google images titled "crazy.jpg." I accepted the transfer through Skype, but I didn't open it. I simply deleted it and recycled it because he warned me on the phone. I scanned my computer twice with Malwarebytes and have an AV in place, and neither detected anything. Is it possible that I am keylogged or RAT'd? I know this may be a dumb question and I should know the answer, but I would like to know as a double check.

Thanks. :)

Spoderman

y u do dis 2 me
Jun 30, 2013
So basically a friend of mine's Skype was compromised by some people and they were mass sending a picture of a black man from Google images titled "crazy.jpg." I accepted the transfer through Skype, but I didn't open it. I simply deleted it and recycled it because he warned me on the phone. I scanned my computer twice with Malwarebytes and have an AV in place, and neither detected anything. Is it possible that I am keylogged or RAT'd? I know this may be a dumb question and I should know the answer, but I would like to know as a double check.

Thanks. :)
If you didn't open it, then you should be fine.

Cronus

Cerberus Founder/Developer
Jul 19, 2013
As long as you don't open it your fine and if you are ratted you will know it. if you want to find just look though all processes and look for something that is unussally like microsft data.

Users who are viewing this thread