Duckets (diamonds, gotw) doesn't work (Plus Emu)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah

Nov 18, 2016
Heyho DevBest, I'm using Plus Emu Release 3 (by Sledmore), it works all fine so far, the emulator doesn't show errors anymore :D
But one thing won't work, duckets, diamonds and gotw. It's weird if you have 10000 duckets on the me page, in the client you have 0 Duckets, I tried it with the command ":give username duckets 5000" the message "successfully given" showed up, but in the client are still 0 Duckets and on me page still only 10000 duckets. Btw I added tables currency_definitions and user_currencies maybe they're wrong?

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Heyho DevBest, I'm using Plus Emu Release 3 (by Sledmore), it works all fine so far, the emulator doesn't show errors anymore :D
But one thing won't work, duckets, diamonds and gotw. It's weird if you have 10000 duckets on the me page, in the client you have 0 Duckets, I tried it with the command ":give username duckets 5000" the message "successfully given" showed up, but in the client are still 0 Duckets and on me page still only 10000 duckets. Btw I added tables currency_definitions and user_currencies maybe they're wrong?
Last time I checked release 3 was never released.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
To clear things up, R3 was in development so the copies people have aren't stable/finished. I recommend using R1 or R2, check the changelog in case some things were changed how it handles the give commands, I'm 99% sure there were some changes there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread