sMdJuIe.png

FJF8nVd.png

102015-music-drake-hotline-bling-gif-8.gif

Join Today @

Last edited:

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Hey look who it is, client seemed fine. CMS is unique and christmassy so I love it. Curious what brandon's job is because he came off kind of nooby to me no offense. Goodluck with your hotel.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015

Other than that this Hotel is not unqiue at all, The CMS is a plain Habbo Theme and your using Plus emu

Beatable

take it eZ
Nov 19, 2015
I find ourHabbo really great. I will try to be active in the hotel. Good luck!
Greets,

C0dy

Nov 24, 2015
I recommend ourHabbo all the way. Played it since launch day, great!

Lame. Nothing new.. Pfshh best of luck, I guess.
Lets be honest, how many retros do you see now that are new -.- all retros are old what do you expect

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
Ourhabbo is good.. There's nothing wrong with it not being unique no retro is unique as they're just copies off Habbo.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
New habbo edit for CMS is really lame in my opinion. And it's all so ugly, like the new articles as just one example. Lack of a staff page is a heavily opinionated downside to me, although it can end up well but considering the fact that you're going to have bugs on a server that Westyy is still developing it seems kind of like a bad option at the moment. Your client still says 'Cloud'. This is also beta though, right? So I suppose it isn't that bad. Can't really say anything is wrong when it isn't even fully released and open. Goodluck with your beta stages and hopefully you can open legitimately soon so I can have somewhere to bring my friends and hangout.

rent

Sep 24, 2012
New habbo edit for CMS is really lame in my opinion. And it's all so ugly, like the new articles as just one example. Lack of a staff page is a heavily opinionated downside to me, although it can end up well but considering the fact that you're going to have bugs on a server that Westyy is still developing it seems kind of like a bad option at the moment. Your client still says 'Cloud'. This is also beta though, right? So I suppose it isn't that bad. Can't really say anything is wrong when it isn't even fully released and open. Goodluck with your beta stages and hopefully you can open legitimately soon so I can have somewhere to bring my friends and hangout.
that was just a test to see if users would like it, we've decided not to use the Cms you're talking about and went back to the other one.
The client soon will be changed from Static to ourHabbo.

Thanks for the feedback though :)

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
that was just a test to see if users would like it, we've decided not to use the Cms you're talking about and went back to the other one.
The client soon will be changed from Static to ourHabbo.

Thanks for the feedback though :)
Good looks mate. Goodluck and no problemo. Feedback is always useful so I try to be critical.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
I recommend ourHabbo all the way. Played it since launch day, great!

Lets be honest, how many retros do you see now that are new -.- all retros are old what do you expect
I'm saying that ourHabbo is just another retro. Let's be honest; there is nothing special about it, what so freaking ever.
Ourhabbo is good.. There's nothing wrong with it not being unique no retro is unique as they're just copies off Habbo.
Well, there is a problem. If it's not unique; why the hell will people even bother checking it out? I feel like I'm making a fair point here. I think even @Youngster might agree with me on this for once. If people invested the same energy in being unique has they did in ripping eachother off, the retro scene would be a better place. And a nicer looking place. Holy fucking shit @ the amount of crap hotels out there.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I'm saying that ourHabbo is just another retro. Let's be honest; there is nothing special about it, what so freaking ever.
Well, there is a problem. If it's not unique; why the hell will people even bother checking it out? I feel like I'm making a fair point here. I think even @Youngster might agree with me on this for once. If people invested the same energy in being unique has they did in ripping eachother off, the retro scene would be a better place. And a nicer looking place. Holy fucking shit @ the amount of crap hotels out there.
Not even making a meme, you're just fucking dumb. Stop replying before someone :mimic's your brain cells and become stupid.

rent

Sep 24, 2012
  • Updated Screenshots
  • ex.OurHabbo.com is now working
  • Group Badges fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread