Dropping in ranks

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
I've noticed we dropped about 5 ranks since we were up on TheHabbos. We managed to get to #49 and then last night (1/29/13) I checked and we were at #52, and then today (1/31/13) I check and we're #56. We get about 25-30 users on daily and many people have said they haven't had to vote. Maybe the first time they registered. I myself, hasn't voted in almost 2 days because I don't get the pop-up.

We are on Cloudflare and using the configuration posted. So I know that isn't the problem. Yes, our API is configured properly because we've had to vote before. Would the IP in the client have an affect on it or anything? We're using a method for the client IP, so yeah. Not sure if that affects it. I'm just confused as to why we're dropping ranks.

Our Stats:
1VgZk

Find

Posting Freak
Jun 21, 2012
No. It was causing a server error. I'm using the default API. I want to switch to his, but I can't seem to get it working.
Well then use cloudflare page rules which is a different thing to sledmores? skype me if you want

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Well then use cloudflare page rules which is a different thing to sledmores? skype me if you want
We've used to cloudflare rules, like the "if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP'])) { $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] = $_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP']; }" code that was provided by a user on here. If you're talking about that.

Find

Posting Freak
Jun 21, 2012
We've used to cloudflare rules, like the "if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP'])) { $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] = $_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP']; }" code that was provided by a user on here. If you're talking about that.
Already told Tyler thats not what I mean't. I was on about page rules on cloudflare settings through your cloudflare account with forwarding urls

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Already told Tyler thats not what I mean't. I was on about page rules on cloudflare settings through your cloudflare account with forwarding urls

ah right, Tyler didn't tell me about that, I think that's a possibility on why it may not work, can always try it.

Find

Posting Freak
Jun 21, 2012
It won't be why it doesn't work, it's a way to forward your url to voting link which directs back to a ?novote link

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
It won't be why it doesn't work, it's a way to forward your url to voting link which directs back to a ?novote link
oh, i know what you're talking about.. I think he was wanting it so like as soon as people enter our site, it'll force them to vote etc

Users who are viewing this thread