Dragon Dog Pet

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Season's greetings!

Habbo have finally released their new pet, this has actually been on their server for a while, but I'm unsure how you can track the revision of pets? So I just waited until official launch.

You must be registered for see images attach

I've attached a ZIP with both the SWF & Nitro files.

To add this pet to Nitro you'll need to edit renderer-config.json, and add 'dragondog' under 'pet.types', I had to add this under cow for it to load. My default config from a while ago had 3 additional (I assume custom) pets in there, which I removed.

The pet code is 'a0 pet36', you'll need to add this data to your sellable pet types table - in Plus this is 'catalog_pet_races' by default.

The data is quite simple it's just, you'll need 5 rows with the product code being 'a0 pet36', type being 36, and then the breed and palette ids, which start from 0 and go to 4. So each row will be 0-0, 1-1, 2-2, etc - see example below.

You must be registered for see images attach

You'll also want to add these to your external texts - Flash & Nitro.

Nitro Texts:
JSON:
"pet.breed.36.0": "Green Dragon Dog",
"pet.breed.36.1": "Red Dragon Dog",
"pet.breed.36.2": "Black Dragon Dog",
"pet.breed.36.3": "White Dragon Dog",
"pet.breed.36.4": "Trippy Dragon Dog"

Flash Texts:
Code:
pet.breed.36.0=Green Dragon Dog
pet.breed.36.1=Red Dragon Dog
pet.breed.36.2=Black Dragon Dog
pet.breed.36.3=White Dragon Dog
pet.breed.36.4=Trippy Dragon Dog

Nitro Product data:
JSON:
{"code":"a0 pet36","name":"Dragon Dog Pet","description":"Dragon Dog Pet"}

Flash Product data:
Code:
["a0 pet36","Dragon Dog Pet","Dragon Dog Pet"]

On Flash you'll need to also edit your external variables, adding the dragondog to the pet.configuration value:
Code:
pet.configuration=dog,cat,croco,terrier,bear,pig,lion,rhino,spider,turtle,chicken,frog,dragon,monster,monkey,horse,monsterplant,bunnyeaster,bunnyevil,bunnydepressed,bunnylove,pigeongood,pigeonevil,demonmonkey,bearbaby,terrierbaby,gnome,gnome,kittenbaby,puppybaby,pigletbaby,haloompa,fools,pterosaur,velociraptor,cow,dragondog

You may need to edit your emulator too, I'm not sure - regarding Plus mines somewhat different from the original release, so in my case I had to edit my pet utility as it's static.

1671994924921-png.14021

Happy holidays,

Attachments

• 1671994924921.png
    1671994924921.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 595
  • dragondog.zip
    180.3 KB · Views: 34

Users who are viewing this thread