Downloading mp3's

leenster

Dec 26, 2011
I used to use limewire and or emule to download mp3's. What do people use these days to download music?

I'm looking for single mp3 files not entire albums (I can find those on torrent sites).

Would be nice to be able to search by title and/or artist.

I tried emule last night but it is hard to find anything on there.

Thanks for your help

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Wesleigh

Hi.
Dec 30, 2011
If you're on a BlackBerry (Which it looks like you are) then I suggest you use where ANYTHING can be found, if you look hard enough!

leenster

Dec 26, 2011
If you're on a BlackBerry (Which it looks like you are) then I suggest you use where ANYTHING can be found, if you look hard enough!

I'm looking for something like limewire that I can use on my laptop.

ImmortaL

Apr 15, 2013
Ew BlackBerry. jk :D

If you're looking for something you can use on your laptop.
Then go to YouTube.com and copy the link of the song.
Go to video2mp3.net and convert it to a MP3 file, then connect your BlackBerry to your computer and transfer the files over. Best way imo. I used it when I had a BlackBerry.

Wesleigh

Hi.
Dec 30, 2011
I found some that you could try?
favicons

Official site for BearShare, a peer to peer file sharing program that uses the Gnutella file sharing network.

favicons

Allows users to exchange various file types directly from their desktop without the need to set up a Web site or uploading files to a server.

favicons

Official download site for the Windows-based file sharing system.

favicons

No information avaiable

favicons

The free peer-to-peer file sharing program, Ares enables users to share any digital file including images, audio, video, software, and documents.

favicons

eMule is one of the biggest and most reliable peer-to-peer file sharing clients around the world. Many developers contribute to the project, so the network gets more ...

favicons

FrostWire is a high quality and totally FREE LimeWire PRO alternative. ... at . FrostWire Version ... Copyright © 2005–2009 ...

favicons

Features Ares P2P filesharing software news, reviews, user information, and latest version downloads.

favicons

Third generation peer-to-peer file sharing client for downloading MP3 music files.

favicons

Decentralized community for sharing MP3 files.

leenster

Dec 26, 2011
Does that fulfil your requirements? Aha :)

Yeah I'm sure one of those should work for me.

Kazaa is dead, emule is hard to find anything... Ill try the others when I get back from work.

Thanks

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
If you're downloading a song from a torrent site, just find the album and go to download it. If you're using a torrent client like uTorrent, it should ask you which of the files you want to download from the torrent. By default it should select every file, but you can untick the files you don't want and just keep the one song you want ticked to download it. This will ignore every other song in the album and just download the one you want :)

That's what I do, anyway.

leenster

Dec 26, 2011
Frostwire did the trick for me. Within no time I found and download all the songs I was looking for.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
I have previously used aimini.net, its not a torrent site, its more of a click download and the file downloads sorta site.
There isnt as much content on there as you would find on torrents, but you can search by title/artist

Users who are viewing this thread