Flash Dovool.com - Strap on Your Horns & Join the Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waleed

May 28, 2012
Hello. Well to start off I am not a 14 year old boy who spends half his day jerking his sausage and the other half operating a Habbo retro off his home router.

My name is Wal. I was once that boy above ^ running a 30 user+ Debbo server in 2008-2009.

In 2011-2012 I had one of my most successful hotels, not sure if anyone remembers it Habbo.AE. I highly recommend not buying a 'Habbo' domain, it did gain quicker traffic and I reached a 150-200+ user peak within 2 month but switching servers was something I constantly had to do.

Three years later, I've decided to do this all-over again

• r63a (Rip on me, idc)
• Nice CMS Skin Design
• Good RAM
• Experienced hotel owner (2008-Present)
• Past Owner of Successful Hotel (Habbo.AE - 100-200+ Users)
• Strategically planned economy
• Just starting up = More opportunities for users

Vg9Yvut.png

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hello. Well to start off I am not a 14 year old boy who spends half his day jerking his sausage and the other half operating a Habbo retro off his home router.

Not interested in playing, I only associate with fellow sausage jerkers.

--
I like it, I like the theme, and how the client Ui matches the colour of the theme. I do think you have one little CSS bug here though:

But it looks good, I just dislike the user count. I'm the only person online and I see 51 Dovool's online.

Curious to how you thought of this name? I also remember Habbo.AE. Good luck.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
I really like the concept of it, its original and the colors match, im sure that with good advertising you can have a stable user count.

Waleed

May 28, 2012
Yes. I took a compressed three year graphic design program, so I know the importance of consistency in colour and theme. Thanks Hooters.

@Sledmore , It's tough to simply bring a user to a new hotel, even tougher to get them to register. I think seeing '0 users online' will divert the traffic away. I'm planning to leave it as that until things get rolling.

Habbo has a distinctive name. I wanted to go for a dark theme. I thought of incorporating a devil as a site mascot. I started playing with the vowels in 'Devil' ultimately coming up with Dovool, something different and unique.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Yes. I took a compressed three year graphic design program, so I know the importance of consistency in colour and theme. Thanks Hooters.

@Sledmore , It's tough to simply bring a user to a new hotel, even tougher to get them to register. I think seeing '0 users online' will divert the traffic away. I'm planning to leave it as that until things get rolling.

Habbo has a distinctive name. I wanted to go for a dark theme. I thought of incorporating a devil as a site mascot. I started playing with the vowels in 'Devil' ultimately coming up with Dovool, something different and unique.
Send me a pm bro

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
facepalm.jpg nice fake online count lol. "50 users online" but when I go into the client there is 0. Awesome.
OT: The CMS is hideous. Find something a bit more neat and fix your margins.

Waleed

May 28, 2012
First point - Has been explained two posts above.
Second point - Thank you for your honest opinion.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
I agree with @Kiss the user count is misleading which pulls me away from playing on this hotel. Although I can see why you are doing it, but that isn't something a hotel owner should do, when a user see's "50 users online" and they go on and theirs only "3" on they are probably just going to just leave. It doesn't seem professional in my opinion for someone who owned a hotel with 150+ users. :poop:

CMS isn't the best could use improvements. But good luck anyways. ;)

warm

Jun 8, 2014
Hey owner of dovool can you stop being gay, using xampp? Seriously, I can't believe if you can even make this professional enough to fit my taste.
And please use a proper domain for the swfs instead of showing people the ip?

Good CMS, but could be improved. Goodluck!

rent

Sep 24, 2012
Hey owner of dovool can you stop being gay, using xampp? Seriously, I can't believe if you can even make this professional enough to fit my taste.
And please use a proper domain for the swfs instead of showing people the ip?

Good CMS, but could be improved. Goodluck!
Xampp really? lmao

Waleed

May 28, 2012
Our weekly campaign/competition

Bringing back everyone's favorite, Habbowood.

DR2zE0D.png

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
This looks pretty tacky, although some features look really unique.
Take tacky as a compliment because tacky but unique is what gets users nowadays, just look at habworld.

Crimzr

Do somethin' for a boss
Apr 12, 2015
Really like the theme and how the in-game color coordinates with the CMS. Wish you the best of luck!

warm

Jun 8, 2014
I guess he jerked it everyday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread