[DoS Protection]

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
So I contacted by server host first,

xJet.png

So I am going to post on DevBest first.

What do you recommend I can do to lessen my attacks and/or make it more difficult to be attacked.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Try using D-Guard? also use IIS 7 :D
I am using IIS 7. Any features that I can install for protection?

Get IIS cause at the moment you are using Xampp.

Also get a Phoenix Licenses instead of using a cracked emu. [Also gets you more users]

You should know what I have. I am not using Xampp. Using IIS7. Phoenix License is my #1 concern.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
If you helped me within the past 2 weeks, then you are really fucking dumb, sorry to say. You should know the difference from IIS and Xampp.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Try using D-Guard as said, it works pretty well for me and not only lessens but for me it's like it acts to absorb the attacks. My hotel is up for 24/7 when it was being protected by D-Guard.

Simplexion

Dec 19, 2011
I suggest a few things:

1.) Move your hotel from Xampp to either IIS or double host it via webhost to server.

2.) Use D-Guard, it won't do much but it will stop the smaller attacks as well as deflect some of the larger ones.

3.) Try using CloudFlare DDoS protection and make it so before they enter the site, cloudflare checks there browser.

iHarrison

Mar 11, 2012
I suggest a few things:

1.) Move your hotel from Xampp to either IIS or double host it via webhost to server.

2.) Use D-Guard, it won't do much but it will stop the smaller attacks as well as deflect some of the larger ones.

3.) Try using CloudFlare DDoS protection and make it so before they enter the site, cloudflare checks there browser.

Cool suggestions, but CloudFlare doesn't do much to stop attacks. If they find your IP, then well..

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
I suggest a few things:

Never had a public hotel on Xampp, have to be stupid to do so.
I am using Peerblocker at the moment.
Got CloudFlare DDoS last night :)

Users who are viewing this thread