Donald Trump and Obama

buzzybee

Legend
Jun 10, 2010
I was just watching television and I saw that they were bringing up how Donald Trump is trying to prove Obama was not born in America. In case some of you did not know (you must be from America to be President) Do you agree with Donald Trump that President Obama was not born in America or was he born in Hawaii?

Trump Said:
"I want to see the birth certificate"

DuckDuckGoose

Apr 11, 2011
Ii agree!!!! I think barak obama was not born in the us i think he is a fraud he is destroying the country he needs to take his family and fuck out of the us and go back to his muslim town or w.e that is!

Jasper

Feb 12, 2011
I agree to this because Barak Obama's Mother said he wasn't born there, he was born somewhere else.
SO yes, I would like to see proof.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
If people paid more attention..

His birth certificate was shown on some show in CNN.
No idea why people are still debating.

/thread

habbz

Custom Title bitchssssssss
Nov 12, 2010
You must be registered for see images attach

[ ]
Isn't fake either,
Kthnx bye

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010

Do a quick search next time ;) There's loads of sites which show his birth certificate, notice how the top left hand corner says 'State of Hawaii'.
And if I'm not mistaken, Hawaii is a US state? Yes? Case closed.

buzzybee

Legend
Jun 10, 2010

Do a quick search next time ;) There's loads of sites which show his birth certificate, notice how the top left hand corner says 'State of Hawaii'.
And if I'm not mistaken, Hawaii is a US state? Yes? Case closed.
This was supposed to be a debate on what other member's opinions on this topic were. Since the birth certificate has been found then this case is closed, but I wanted to see whether users thought that he was or was not from America.

HarshK

Mar 24, 2011
Lol, Clearly when he entered the ballot, he would have had more proof, so Donald Trump cannot choose whether he is born here or not.
DONALD TRUMP FAILS

Users who are viewing this thread