Donald J Tes0

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
If I was a candidate this would be my strategy. No better time to mention this cause no one wants a repeat of Paris on their doorstep. He's got the right idea

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
It needs to be done. We're providing more support for people in other countries while we don't provide much support for veterans anymore and our economy as a whole is suffering - we are far from a position to help others.

brandonj

Dec 24, 2015
I'm not even surprised; the GOP loves to appeal to xenophobes. This is just fear-mongering, a tactic that he's used many times after this video was made. No facts at all, only theories.

I honestly want to see Trump debate someone like Hillary. She'd shit all over him.

brandonj

Dec 24, 2015
Hillary shit on Trump? Lmao no.

You sir, are an idiot.
His debate responses are generally poor, usually relying on humor or ad hominem attacks to get his point across. Hillary has her faults but she is multitudes better as a debater than Trump is.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Trump and Sanders are the only 2 probably candidates, Hilary's supporters are a bunch of retarded feminists voting because she has a crotch despite already being involved in a lot of scandals

Users who are viewing this thread