Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camf12

Nov 26, 2017
I am trying to setup my domain with my vps, I've setup cloudflare and put an a name record but domain now just directs you to ip address and not domain. How do you change it so go to domain and not to ip address.

Camf12

Nov 26, 2017
I've tried, I can't find anything suitable, I've made an account registered domain, changed the name servers on my domain admim. Set A record on cloudflare but still isn't working

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
I've tried, I can't find anything suitable, I've made an account registered domain, changed the name servers on my domain admim. Set A record on cloudflare but still isn't working
Screenshot your domain records panel and share it with us so we can better help.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
  • Make sure you check in app/config.php (or wherever it is, sorry I don't use RevCMS) and ensure that $_CONFIG['hotel']['url'] = "DOMAIN HERE" and not $_CONFIG['hotel']['url'] = "IP HERE".
  • You could also use Notepad++ to search all files in the WWWROOT to check and see if it's listed somewhere else. Here's an example..
nKAzrhXoTrmNLEEa960tLA.png

• Check in your domain host's settings to make sure you've not set it to redirect to the IP.
  • Check your CloudFlare settings to ensure that you don't have a page rule that is redirecting to the IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread