Domain Providers (Cheapest, suitable for retros)

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
Hi there, I'm struggling to find a good Domain Provider, which of course, has who.is protection. The domain provider must have cheap domains, and must be suitable for making a retro. (So they ignore DMCA's and etc, offshore if possible)

So I thought I could come to devbest for help as they know most about these stuff! :)

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
are cheap for .com

However, personally, I'd go with with suggested. I use them for the majority of my domains.

Rama

Jan 4, 2011
I wouldn't use crazydomains their support is so shit and they take forever to register your domain.

Does have DNS shit as well? So you can link it up with your retro? (A fully working control panel basically lol)

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
Please do not use NameCheap or GoDaddy.

• No private information required.
  • Offshore Registration in Bahamas.
  • Complete DNS Manager Service.
  • E-mail and URL Forwarding Service.
  • Takes PayPal.

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
- somewhat slow in registering your domain, but they have soooo many extensions.

But if you're looking for a domain that has "hotel" in it instead of just the hotel's name and then the extension, you should go with one of the suggested providers above.

BetaSparkUK

Steamworks & Greenlight Developer
Mar 25, 2013
are cheap for .com

However, personally, I'd go with with suggested. I use them for the majority of my domains.

I've had domains with them before, they take ages and try to make you purchase more. - but for basic hosting, I suppose alright.

Users who are viewing this thread