domain issues..

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Hi, I'm using DUC because my domain's not working properly anyways.... that's not the issue

right but, I'm using DUC and I've updated the domain when setting up my hotel, I've re-installed it to the proper domain, it works fine on my VPS, but it doesn't work/connect with other people's computers, could someone please help me with that...

Also, the hosts are fine and everything's connecting to the right IP address.

Derpec

Retrosetups.com | Professional, Reliable, Setups
Feb 21, 2012
Make sure when you installed it at the end move the install.php to the included folder and the config.php it made for you in the installation folder and move that to the includes folder and replace the existing one then delete the installation folder.

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Make sure when you installed it at the end move the install.php to the included folder and the config.php it made for you in the installation folder and move that to the includes folder and replace the existing one then delete the installation folder.

I've already done this, the hotel works fine and loads fine on the VPS... It's just other people's computers it doesn't work properly.

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Have you opened the ports?

wait, what ports am I supposed to open? o_o I don't remember for no-ip like everything works fine and stuff on the VPS it's self but just when other people try connecting to the site it doesn't load for them, and also if you could help me with this either via teamviewer, or join.me that'd be really helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread