domain HELLLP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
hello im trying to make a domain for ma hotel but i cant so can someone help me via teamviewer f yh ill pm ya my T.v edatails

JpK

Oct 5, 2011
What seems to be the problem?

You can either purchase a TLD, or use a free one with DNS support. Then simply point it to your nameservers/IP

JpK

Oct 5, 2011
Alright, lets simplify this...

- Are you currently hosted on a VPS?
- What kind of TLD did you obtain? (eg. .com .net .ca etc...)

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
If you want a free domain, go to: CO.CC, and create a free domain, set it up, and forward it to your IP, which you can view at: the "URL forwarding" option will be at the left of the screen, in the domain process (If I can remember correctly)

Reactions: JpK

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
If you want a free domain, go to: Co.cc, and create a free domain, set it up, and forward it to your IP, which you can view at:
that is mainly my problem i have a router so my ip keeps changing... does that mean ill have to change the data allt he time it changes?? :S

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
that is mainly my problem i have a router so my ip keeps changing... does that mean ill have to change the data allt he time it changes?? :S

You have to somehow get a static IP, you can contact your Internet Service Provider for this.

Once you get a static IP, please PM to help you further, for now, I am closing this thread.

The best solution would be to Buy a VPS.

Reactions: JpK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread