Service Doing free retro banners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fex

Website Developer
Oct 23, 2014
Reply if interested.

Oh by the way I make them to the findretros size.

Last edited by a moderator:

ervin

Oct 10, 2014
can i get a winter theme banner thats says
Winter Hotel
R63B - Online 24/7 - DDOS Protection - Secure - Stable
backround :

Fex

Website Developer
Oct 23, 2014
Yes, working on it right now will be done in 20 mins.

Here ya go
winter.gif

Like it?

If you want me to remove my watermark you can pay me 1.00 but besides that it's free ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Fex

Website Developer
Oct 23, 2014
No problem man, make sure to tell your friends. ;)

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
I'm only going to presume you've created these in MS Paint.
Here's a few tips that could help you:
  • Make the outline 1px (with another 1px white outline if necessary)
  • Make the box behind the text a lower opacity - anything between 20 and 70
  • Use 'Volter (Goldfish)' for your text at the bottom - can download easily by googling the font name
  • If you use Volter make sure that you select "none" in the drop down menu on Photoshop, or turn anti-aliasing off
  • Try out some different generators/fonts for the hotel name: that one is too common
  • Make your signature/credits less noticeable - it'll only annoy the hotel owner. Plus its usually harder to remove if it has a lower opacity
  • And finally... if you are using MS Paint, you should consider using Paint.NET/Photoshop (Can get Photoshop Portable easily & for free)
Decent attempt though, well done.
Not saying I'm an expert lol I just hope that all of the above would help you a lot :up:

Fex

Website Developer
Oct 23, 2014
Thanks. I use paint.net. I'm too poor to afford ps lol.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Yes, working on it right now will be done in 20 mins.

Here ya go
winter.gif

Like it?

If you want me to remove my watermark you can pay me 1.00 but besides that it's free ;)
No offence but no one should be paying you £1 to remove the water marks as that banner is fucking shit I could do better in my sleep if you want inspiration check out my banner threads

Fex

Website Developer
Oct 23, 2014
You could of said it didn't look good... You didn't have to insult me so please go fuck off <3 I'm not a fucking pro lol.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
You could of said it didn't look good... You didn't have to insult me so please go fuck off <3 I'm not a fucking pro lol.
Im not a pro either but I suggest you improve on what programmes and tools and the quality of your photos that would improve your work.

Valedictorian

Aug 30, 2014
Considering, Paint.NET is a HQ IMG graphite, and you using it.. I don't see a resemblance from this from Paint.NET at all, it looks like a 5-year old whipped this up, with MS Paint..

Sorry for the rude feedback, but I think it's pretty reasonable to say right?.. All in all, this is not bad of an attempt..

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Considering, Paint.NET is a HQ IMG graphite, and you using it.. I don't see a resemblance from this from Paint.NET at all, it looks like a 5-year old whipped this up, with MS Paint..

Sorry for the rude feedback, but I think it's pretty reasonable to say right?.. All in all, this is not bad of an attempt..
Yeah this guy agrees with me...Which shows your doing something wrong...

Fex

Website Developer
Oct 23, 2014
Thanks for the feedback atleast you didn't insult me myself. I'll make a new one asap and upload it then i'll ask how it looks. In honesty I do high quality banners, I whipped this one up in about 5 mins. I'll start making it now brb

Alright, here is the updated one, I took your guys' advice.
winter.gif

Valedictorian

Aug 30, 2014
I still see the same resemblance? Only thing I see different is..
- Border Outline around, banner outlines.
- Background, enlarged
- Your watermark, text logo to (white)
- And Logo

Honestly, this doesn't look very professional & satisfying at all. :/
Here, is a couple banners, I made within approx. 10 minute(s) MAX, each, using Paint.NET:
Q4qEHHH.png

D0BaWT0.png

Valedictorian

Aug 30, 2014
Yes, I can possibly show you some quick maneuvers, and tricks to a professional-looking banner.

Just not at the moment, please add* my Skype though, for further more options:
OriqinalHD
(A Q not a G)

Last edited:

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
These deffo make us think these were made in MS Paint. If you need some ideas for a professional looking banner then check out my 2014 portfolio:

I make banners with Photoshop but they're still creatable in Paint.net

On the other hand if you need some help, add my skype: tyler_prestonn

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
can i hav banner pls;
hotel name: Banter RP
description: join this hotel pls we have sex
fank you i wealy want a good banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread