[Dog Tagz] [Online Multiplayer]

BR4DLEY

Web Developer
Jan 2, 2012
Hello, i found this project i started a few months ago and i have decided to work on it once again.

I have started from scratch so i know what im doing.

Its going to be a first person combat game. For example, "Minecraft" Same view etc (No copy right its fan made) and i need someone to help me with the Logo making etc. So far i have:

1) Coded Login

2) Created Friends List

3) Using a host

5) Battle List

and at the moment im just trying to get the client up and running so i can use testers.

I am currently hiring Site testers. And on the game they will be given a Unique Name tag (BETA </username/> and also they will get unique commands. As DogTagz is in BETA no one will be able to access the game yet. As we are still coding our own launcher, but you can still see what we've been up to at

Just go through the intro so you get the storyline and the theme etc.

#Added#

Just letting you know that we site might do a reboot, So if you are Registered as a BETA user please PM me account details (Username) So i can create the BETA accounts over the Database.

#Addition#

As were due to open on the 10th of april, were going to do a special offer on the day of our release, we are going to Give away In-Game cash to people that join on the first day.

As its around easter time everything will be easter until the 22nd May (Because its near my brothers birthday and he requested that :p)

Also on the 11th of April i will hire 2 Fresh moderators who seem to enjoy the game,
Sounds great i know :p

#Credits#

All Credits go to Myself, stokeseyyy (his ingame name) and Ryancoolx (my brother)

If you have any questions please PM me.

Server HAS OPENED sorry Beta took a while But we're here now!

If you notice any bugs please Report them to Me ASAP! As Bugs can lead to a Down server.

BR4DLEY

Web Developer
Jan 2, 2012
Yes but iv taken it into my own project, So the name, Theme, Items, Texture Just everything im changing

Users who are viewing this thread