Does this look ok?

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
So yeah, If you don't already know from my postings in the GTA section, My channel is mainly focused around GTA V, Although I upload other content on my channel it's mainly based around GTA V so I decided to put something together quickly and I just wanted to know if it looked good and hopefully get some ratings out of 10,

EDIT: The image is for my YouTube logo. (Can't believe I forgot this ?)

Please don't hesitate to post feedback as I need to know :p

Thanks
Here is the Image:

trevor_logo.jpg

Edit:
Link to my channel if anybody wants to check it out :)

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Jesus, Didn't realise I forgot that, it's for my channel logo, I've edited the thread, Thanks :)
Its cool mayn.

Anyway yeah for a simple logo it does the job. I don't think much else is needed? If your main focus is GTA then that picture certainly shows it - unless you start adding a lot of other video games to your channel there is no need to amend the logo imo.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Its cool mayn.

Anyway yeah for a simple logo it does the job. I don't think much else is needed? If your main focus is GTA then that picture certainly shows it - unless you start adding a lot of other video games to your channel there is no need to amend the logo imo.
Thanks for the feedback, I was just debating whether or not to use it so I thought i'de ask here ha.

Users who are viewing this thread