Does anybody create R63's free?

iHunterJ

Aug 14, 2011
I am looking for someone to help me build an R63, in reward they will get a high-up position in the admin team, Message me and we'll sort it out!

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I recommend you not host on your computer due to the fact that computers are so easy to attack.

You can have serious problems with your computer/router/internet.
I recommend you waiting and buying a VPS.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Unlikely someone'll do it free, I do it from £1. Check out my site: . We might be able to help/maybe do it free..

keiller

Mr Tutorial Man
Jun 9, 2012
Lepos, I guess it's more practice tbh I really need to gather the files together and just know how to do them for my VPS, please could you help?

A vps is like a second computer.. It's just the same.. Your honestly wasting your time doing it on a PC, when it could be done on a VPS in like 30 minutes.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Personally I won't help you PC Hosted.

But why get other people to do it if it's more 'practice?', you should be attempting yourself and asking for help on the errors your get.
Check out this grea tutorial, helped a lot of people;

SnipeCamp

Aug 8, 2012
ok, idc if its pc hosted or vps hosted, find some swfs or get a pack and ill give u a phoenix emu with revcms and database, and step by step show u how to make a retro, the ill let u use my spare vps to create one, just so u know how to make one! (but u cant keep the vps sorry) pm me for more details, im on mobile so this may be scruffy!!!

keiller

Mr Tutorial Man
Jun 9, 2012
ok, idc if its pc hosted or vps hosted, find some swfs or get a pack and ill give u a phoenix emu with revcms and database, and step by step show u how to make a retro, the ill let u use my spare vps to create one, just so u know how to make one! (but u cant keep the vps sorry) pm me for more details, im on mobile so this may be scruffy!!!

*sigh*
Your going to give him access to your VPS, when he could easily change the passwords? Plus a Phoenix emulator.. Your obviously giving him cracked and not licensed.. facepalm.jpg

SnipeCamp

Aug 8, 2012
*sigh*
Your going to give him access to your VPS, when he could easily change the passwords? Plus a Phoenix emulator.. Your obviously giving him cracked and not licensed.. facepalm.jpg
*rephrase*
I will let him use t.v to access my vps and make the retro, yes i can provide a link to a cracked phoenix if he wants, if he has a licenced, g4h :)

Users who are viewing this thread