Do you want G+?

LeCeejay

Dec 25, 2010
Do you want Google+?

Do you not have an invite?

Do you think you should?
Well here you go!

150 registrations remaining (I shall update this for every 10 codes used)

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Thanks for the Share! I signed up, but it seems just like Facebook :/

They're just doing what Google does lol.

Also, hears my link:

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Thanks for the Share! I signed up, but it seems just like Facebook :/

They're just doing what Google does lol.

Also, hears my link:
In many ways, yes. However, you could argue that Facebook is just like MySpace. But obviously, there's a difference with all three products. I view Google Plus as a better social networking site, as it incorporates some of the ideas that Twiiter has, yet it has the feel of Facebook. You can follow whoever you want, but it's up to the other person if they share with you, or another circle. I really like the idea of circles, as sometimes you don't want to share something with everyone on Facebook, but rather a certain group of people. Yet at other times, you would like to share with everyone. That's one of the main things I like about Google Plus, as oppose to Facebook.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
In many ways, yes. However, you could argue that Facebook is just like MySpace. But obviously, there's a difference with all three products. I view Google Plus as a better social networking site, as it incorporates some of the ideas that Twiiter has, yet it has the feel of Facebook. You can follow whoever you want, but it's up to the other person if they share with you, or another circle. I really like the idea of circles, as sometimes you don't want to share something with everyone on Facebook, but rather a certain group of people. Yet at other times, you would like to share with everyone. That's one of the main things I like about Google Plus, as oppose to Facebook.
\

I do Agree, but Facebook is bettering their sharing options and now if I don't want somebody to see something, I exclude them from it using the friend lists system.

LeCeejay

Dec 25, 2010
Thanks for the likes, I haven't really tried GooglePlus, I just had a quick view - It although did look quite neat =]

I'm glad to contribute this though.

Users who are viewing this thread