Do you wait?

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Ok so when you take a shit but you also need to shower

Do you wait to shower after you shit or do you just shower right after?!

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I'd just go in a different bathroom. Why would you take a shit in the same bathroom, and then proceed to stay in there?

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Sometimes I'm mid bath nd go to toilet,thus naked so good job toilet is right beside bathroon. then i get back in bath and it's boiling again, anyone else do this?

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Take a shit then a wait a bit, then shower. I have absolutely no idea why I wait but I just do. Hmm..

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Sometimes I'm mid bath nd go to toilet,thus naked so good job toilet is right beside bathroon. then i get back in bath and it's boiling again, anyone else do this?
More or less. If I need to take a deuce mid-shower, I'd get out and go to the bathroom across the hallway or something, then come back.

I think if you shower, then take a shit after you've showered it just seems kind of pointless?

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
More or less. If I need to take a deuce mid-shower, I'd get out and go to the bathroom across the hallway or something, then come back.

I think if you shower, then take a shit after you've showered it just seems kind of pointless?
You take a shower solely to clean your ass? :confused:

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Sometimes I enjoy to embrace the smell of my own faecal matter, therefore I will shit, close all windows then shower. The heat and vapour from the shower also elaborates the smell of my excretion. It's rather wonderful.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
I'd take it in a different bathroom, it's kinda embarrassing when someone in the shower and another person taking a shit. Sometimes, I do wait when I don't really have to take a shit badly.

Users who are viewing this thread