Do you think?

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Do you think that America should interfere if Israel and Iran go to war?

I think America should stay out of it. It sounds like by America saying we will support Israel they are backing them up pushing them to go to war.

What are your thoughts?

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
True dat.. I agree but Iran will kill all of there a**'es so they should just drop it. And If Al'Kaheadia gets involved.. just oh-oh.

Benden

Jun 4, 2010
Ikr. They won't stand a chance..

1 question.. why does everyone on DevBest hate muslims? - I disagree, sure they have these derps, but it aint allowed to take it out on all muslims..
I blame America on this, American society pushes so everyone thinks Muslims are terrorists.

Joopie

Sep 13, 2011
Uhm, I think it goes .......

atoombom.jpg

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Nope, not unless they start attacking England.

They wouldn't have a side to pick?

Benden

Jun 4, 2010
Do you think Russia would join if America joined but Russia fighting against America? (or providing Iran with arms)

Benden

Jun 4, 2010
Oh sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
Just found the start to ww3. It will be Israel and America's fault. D:

I support Iran with nuclear arms, They need to lower the pressure from America and the nuclear arms does this just fine.

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
You probably couldn't even tell me what happened to the world trade centre without having to google it?
No I couldn't. What's your point? Theres some stuff people know and there's some people dont. So before you go judging go learn who the real me is before talking to me.. kthnxbye.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
No I couldn't. What's your point? Theres some stuff people know and there's some people dont. So before you go judging go learn who the real me is before talking to me.. kthnxbye.
The fact that the world trading centre was one of the things that caused pretty much all of this mess, due to 9/11.

It just proves the statement above is true, where this is all a game to you!

Users who are viewing this thread