Do you think Google should add a "Work Offline" button to Chrome?

NSA

sudo apt-get thefuckout.tar.gz
Dec 9, 2011
The title says it all really.

I was looking through Chrome for about an hour a few days back looking for a way to work offline without disconnecting from my internet.

Don't think it should be a case of having to open up a different browser to go offline because I was testing browser specific files on browsers and I needed to go offline in Chrome.

I really think there should be an option to go offline in Chrome.
What do you think?

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Like Ywori, I see no point in having that. This just seems..rather stupid. Just disconnect from your internet, and connect back when you need to.

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
As earlier mentioned, just disconnect from your internet if you need that. Having a button for it would just be just silly.

NSA

Dec 9, 2011
It's not a point of having to disconnect my internet.
Maybe I'm on Skype with someone and I need to disconnect from the internet on Google to test my intranet capabilities.

Yes, Ywori, people these days.

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
I think it's an okay idea, IE has it, why not Chrome, most people need it, and if you don't need it then don't use it.

BR4DLEY

Web Developer
Jan 2, 2012
I think it would be good because what if someones internet goes down? How do they do there work or school research?

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
You want an Internet browser to work without internet on the internet with internet?

OTP: Never really needed it, Wouldn't bother me if it did.

Trinix

Feb 1, 2013
This would be pointless... Why would you use an internet browser without the requirement of to browse the internet... Makes no sense.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Doing that would be pretty much like having a dog kennel without a dog. Why have an Internet browser with a work offline button?

NSA

Dec 9, 2011
Loving the sarcasm guys. Absolutely fantastic. MWAH :*

Users who are viewing this thread