Do you think DevBest should have a Minecraft server?

Should DevBest should have a Minecraft server?

• Yes

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Hello.

I myself believe that we should. It was a great server (CraftBest) and I want your opinions please!

Thanks.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I would actually agree, I found it fun when Devbest had a server I played all the time! I don't play Minecraft anymore because I hate playing with people I don't know. VIP on the server would also be nice to go towards the forums!

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
I really miss CraftBest. I'd like to see a new official server for DB again! Yes from my side.
I can't agree more. I really miss playing Capture the Flag with just DevBest users! :p

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
If we actually get one, I would start playing MC as well , Yes from me as well ;p

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
a Minecraft server would be fun for all of Devbest to play on :)

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
CraftBest.. had my share of good memories. Not really.

geneocide

Ģǝҭ ЯҘҚҬ ┌∩┐(◣◢)┌∩┐
Mar 15, 2011
That would be awesome, I loved Craftbest capture the flag was so fun!

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Would be fun if Josh made a Devbest server again like he used to and have people to make video's about it.

Those times where awesome for sure!

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
In my opinion Just make HyperPVP devbest original Mc server :p as HyperPVP is one of the best.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Devbest used to have a really fun Minecraft server, sometimes you just hit the right time and get the right things just perfect because josh was the only mod and the entire place was incredibly fun to play on, but the reboot of the devbest server was boring and plain, with nothing original, no town building structure (unlike the first one), idk if that's what you guys want. I just know it was kickass man.

I don't think we should have a Minecraft server, I can make you guys a Minecraft server if you'd like. Some of you get together and figure things out and get me in a PM.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
The old server was great and did have many users.
I know @RastaLulz was working on a lobby area which then lead onto other 'worlds' such as parkour/survival and 1 more i think, not too sure if that got scrapped or temporarily postponed.
But yeh a craftbest return is much needed

Doge

Jan 12, 2012
There's one in the works, but at the moment it's slow going. Although, it wouldn't be called CraftBest, but instead GamersBug.
Why Gamersbug it's such a shit name?

I take it's because you've got the domain spare or w/e.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread