Do you recomend runescape?

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
- do you have to download anything like minecraft or can you just play it like habbo?

- What are the games main purpous

- why woud you /not recomend it?

- Is it good

- is it free

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
It's a browser game

the games purpose is to get as strong as possible, having fun and finishing quests.

I wouldn't recommend it as i personally think it's a shit game, bad graphics and not much to do.

It's good if you like that type of MMORPG games.

It's free unless you decide to get "VIP" (called Member or something)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Runescape is a web browser-based game, like Habbo and other flash games you play out there. When I played it, it's more of quests. I won't recommend it as it's not the type of game you're going to have ease, not unless you're a game geek and has comfort in using both mouse & keyboard, when I played it I thought you'll move through the keys but it was on mouse, the keys (arrow) changes the view. It's good if you love combat + quests and it has trial premium membership then after you'll need to pay.

Wassim

Sep 22, 2011
Runescape is a web browser-based game, like Habbo and other flash games you play out there. When I played it, it's more of quests. I won't recommend it as it's not the type of game you're going to have ease, not unless you're a game geek and has comfort in using both mouse & keyboard, when I played it I thought you'll move through the keys but it was on mouse, the keys (arrow) changes the view. It's good if you love combat + quests and it has trial premium membership then after you'll need to pay.
mouse+keyboard like minecraft?

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
I played it for 2 hours got bored and never went on it again.
If your looking for a new browser/mmo to play, try looking on mmohuts or mmorpg.com
Theres a huge variety of browser/downloaded games

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
mouse+keyboard like minecraft?
The arrow keys are for the view and the mouse is for the control, however the mouse doesn't follow the view (like when you have your mouse to the right it would slide the view to the right etc.).

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
- You can just play it. But you must have Java Installed for the loader to work.

-The main Purpose of the game is to level up your character with things like Attack, strength and Defence and loads more. To help fight monsters or do quests and get your fame with the other users

-I would recommend it because you can talk to other people online, duel with them. Or you could do summoning of animals and monsters etc.

-Yes, Runescape is good. Even though the members tutorial takes alot of time.

-Yes, runescape is free But you can pay for membership for more features. Free players get to do basic things like Attack, strength, Defence etc. But Members can do things like Fletching, Summoning, Farming, Hunting, And contruction (IMO the best one, cause you can make a house) and lots more. Also, members get an advantage in a few things, as they can equip things like dragon armour, this helps as it has more protection. Or it helps with woodcutting, this too needs membership.

But don't let the membership knock you off the whole idea. It only costs little money. But if you don't want to pay you can just simply play as a free member.

BUT! NEW CHARACTERS CAN GET A FREE 14 DAY MEMBERSHIP TRIAL TO SEE WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE A MEMBER!

Just thought I'd add a photo of Runescape. This is the leveling up screen, when the orange circle gets all the way around, you level up.

qpgfic.png

And this is the stats panel

IMvJyP.png

The max level for each stat is 99

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
1. You must have JAVA to run the client in your browser.

2. The objective is to level up in all kinds of "categories" while doing quests, and other things.

3. Yes, I would recommend it. I was personally addicted to it back in '07 and was the first MMORPG I played.

4. See number three.

5. Yes it's free to play. You can also purchase an upgrade if you access to more things.

Wassim

Sep 22, 2011
Trying it out now looks like a good game from view and from other people

Users who are viewing this thread