Do you consider yourself more Conservative or Liberal?

Conservative or Liberal?

• Conservative

• Moderate Conservative

• True Moderate

• Moderate Liberal

• Liberal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
So I've recently started Government class and the first few weeks have been giving us information to determine if we consider ourselves more conservative and liberal. I've been debating on a large overview of whether I side more with one than the other, but I feel that I've come down to a moderate state. When taking a debate on 24 Democratic vs Republican issues, to see if we side with one side more, I came down to 12 of each, which may seem like I'm moderate but from my ideology, I feel that I side with the Republican party on an overall perspective of major topics. Just curious to see if people on Devbest prefer a more Liberal Government (Government has more power and makes everyone have equal oppurtunities) or Conservative (Less restrictions on people, to make their life based on how they apply themselves).

Care to share your thoughts?

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
I consider myself economically conservative, but more liberal on a social aspect. That may make me seem like a Libertarian, but that party strongly disagrees with war, and I feel that a strong military is essential for a country to be known. America has cut it's military and hasn't done enough lately, which makes our military look belittled and unfeared. It's hard for me to choose if I would see myself as either liberal or conservative.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I'm the complete reverse of you. I'm economically liberal but more conservative socially. Then again that's if I cared about the USA, but I don't live there.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
I'm the complete reverse of you. I'm economically liberal but more conservative socially. Then again that's if I cared about the USA, but I don't live there.
Interesting ideology there. :p Never really heard anyone have a stance like that. :up:

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Pretty sure almost everyone on Habbo & retros is relatively conservative socially for sure. Thats pro-life etc.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Pretty sure almost everyone on Habbo & retros is relatively conservative socially for sure. Thats pro-life etc.
Well I'm more pro-choice and definitely more liberal on my rights. I don't think the Government should have a say in what I do socially.

Users who are viewing this thread