Do you believe in life after death?

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
I'm also an Atheist - I don't believe in such things, this is our first and last life. But it would be as a consolation, if we got another life after this, I don't want to think about Death. Yet.

Pixelated

Sep 17, 2013
I'm a Christian and I'm not laughing nor 'lolling' on your replies, but I kinda appreciate your replies, it's believable too. Yeah but I believe in God so it's our own business.

DrPepper

I drink myself on a regular basis get over it
Jul 14, 2012
I'm a Christian, but not in any way a devout Christian... I see the flaws in Christianity, however, I believe in afterlife; not based off of blind faith, but I have been haunted before (say what you will all who will not believe me) and so I use that as proof that death is just the climax but nowhere near the end of my story.

T3ch

May 23, 2013
The Need to Believe In Life After Death

Belief in life after death has always been part of the teachings of the Prophets and is an essential condition of being a Muslim.Whenever we are asked to do something, it is our very nature to think about its benefits and its costs.We regard a useless action as unnecessary and are not prepared to waste our time doing it. Similarly, we are not very eager to avoid a thing that is harmless. The deeper our conviction about the usefulness of something, the firmer our response to it will be. The more doubtful we are about its usefulness, the more wavering and shaky would be our attitude.After all, why does a child put his hand in fire? Because he is not sure that fire burns. Why does he evade studying? Because he does not fully grasp the importance and benefits of education.

Ari

Sep 29, 2010
1bUHa0U.png

Logic has spoken.

Yazmin

Aug 17, 2013
I believe in reincarnation because when we die what are we going to do other than stare into the pitch black?

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
I've never really believed in that non-sense it's just tired making to see all this bantering about nothing it's going nowhere to be honest it's like when your gonna be drove over and nobody knows when that's going to happen that god is going to take you to heaven or save your life.

Just sounds like a load of bollocks to me.

Last edited:

Habbo Retro Legend
Jul 4, 2011
I believe in reincarnation because when we die what are we going to do other than stare into the pitch black?
I am truly shocked of the ignorant people in this world! I am a true christian and full believe of god! I believe in The Kingdom OF HEAVEN. Believe in reincarnation so pathetic. Atheist and Reincarnation believers make me sick. To think I thought you had a bit more intelligence than this. I am so shocked of what the world is coming to.

- Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

- For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;

- To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

- And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.

- Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become [as] sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

- Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers [did], so [do] ye.

- And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

How Great is our god! Believe The unseeable. The question asked these days IS HAVE YOU SEEN GOD? Some people have. I have not but never ever questioned my faith for one simple second! I DONNOT WANNA GO ON RANT BECAUSE ILL BE HERE ALL DAY! THE IGNORANT PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD!

I will get on my knees tonight and pray for you people! I want god to forgive you, but he won't! I AM PRAYING FOR YOU! May god have mercy on you people that don't believe...

- (For we walk by faith, not by sight)

- Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

- And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.

- Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

- But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour.

- And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

- I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Nope, until its proven i dont believe any of this stuff.

Also any more religious replies that can cause others to go off-topic/argue, they will receive a warning.
This is a 'do you believe in life after death?' thread, not a fucking 'lets argue about god n all that other useless shit'

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
There are a lot of things that make me doubt about it. Such as getting a sudden chill and a day after you hear someone you were close with died. Some people will class things like Derek Oglivie (or w/e he's called) fake, but sometimes it's just to accurate etc. I'm not sure what exactly there will be in the afterlife, but I don't believe you just die and are 100% gone.

Users who are viewing this thread